Foot and Ankle Help
Podiatric Care: Experience matters
Your feet and ankles do so many things, from absorbing impact while walking to propelling you toward the finish of your first 5k. It’s no wonder that when your feet or ankles hurt, life and activity take a downturn. MK Orthopaedics physician Dr. Joe George is Foot + Ankle Specialists dedicated to providing patients with a thorough and individualized treatment plan. Visit the Testimonials page to hear real life stories from patients who are enjoying their results from Dr. George.
These symptoms call for a foot and ankle specialist:
- Sudden, intense pain or chronic pain
- Pain when you’re not walking
- Pain that persists for two or more weeks
- Swelling that persists or worsens
- Limited range of motion
- Stiffness or weakness in your joints
- Numbness or tingling in the foot
- Pain in the arch of the foot
- Pain in the heel or ball of the foot
Call us at (219) 600-4656 to make an appointment to see Dr. George.
Why MK Orthopaedics?
- Joint Replacement Specialist
- Spine Fusion
- Sports Medicine Experience & Expertise
- One-Stop Comprehensive Care
- Injury Evaluation Within 24 Hours
- A Reputation for Real Results