We Educate Our Patients
Understanding your options and the steps to recovery are essential. Our Patient Education pages feature animations and videos to help you. We offer non-surgical and surgical treatment for the joints, extremities and spine, including:
- Elbow : Dr. Komanduri has extensive experience at diagnosing and treating a full range of elbow conditions such as fractures, sport injuries-like golf or tennis elbow, and range of motion conditions.
- Foot and Ankle : We provide effective treatment to repair the many structures of the foot and ankle. From bunionectomies to total ankle reconstruction.
- Hand and Wrist : Dr. Komanduri has the experience to treat hand and wrist conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Hip : The joint of your hip is responsible for most of the bending, and twisting motions as well as walking and running. Our Testimonials page features patients who’ve overcome hip pain with the help of Dr. Komanduri.
- Knee : Dr. Komanduri has extensive experience in treating knee pain, mobility and range of motion symptoms.
- Shoulder : Dr. Komanduri specializes in partial and total joint replacement, reconstruction, and decompression therapy, as well as arthroscopic surgery to treat a variety of chronic shoulder issues.
- Spine : If you are suffering with neck and back pain we can help with our treatments spinal stenosis, spondylothesis and sacral conditions.
- Non-surgical treatments : In some cases non-surgical treatment may be the best course of care. That may include specialized bracing, supports, physical therapy or medication to facilitate recovery without surgery.
If you’re in pain, call us now at 833-4MK-ORTHO to schedule an appointment.
Why MK Orthopaedics?
- Joint Replacement Specialist
- Spine Fusion
- Sports Medicine Experience & Expertise
- One-Stop Comprehensive Care
- Injury Evaluation Within 24 Hours
- A Reputation for Real Results