Become a New Patient In 3 Easy Steps!
- Print and Complete Patient Registration Forms
- Call 833-4MK-ORTHO to speak with Patient Services
- Bring The Following Information to your appointment:
- Driver’s License or Government-Issued Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Referral or consultation form, if applicable
- Any pertinent medical records (example: lab results, X Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG)
- Payment or Co-Pay for an Office Visit is required following each appointment. Payment arrangements can be made with our Insurance Department in advance.
Get Seen Quicker!
Tell the Patient Services if you have an injury and need to be seen ASAP.
If you bring completed patient registration forms, check in with reception desk just 5 minutes before your appointment.
If you do not have the forms completed arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for forms completion.
Click on the Locations Page for maps to MK Orthopaedics’ office.
NOTE: Illinois law requires minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Why MK Orthopaedics?
- Joint Replacement Specialist
- Spine Fusion
- Sports Medicine Experience & Expertise
- One-Stop Comprehensive Care
- Injury Evaluation Within 24 Hours
- A Reputation for Real Results