We’ll help you get the care you need
Insurance can be complicated and intimidating. To better prepare for your appointment, always check with your insurance company first to understand your benefits. After that, let us help. Our insurance team is eager to answer your questions about our policies and possibilities for billing and payment.
Usual and customary co-pays will apply and will be due when you come in.
Fees for services will be billed to your insurance company.
HMOs and some insurance plans require pre-authorization from your primary care physician. Without getting pre-authorization, you may be responsible for payment of services.
Workman’s Compensation Insurance Carriers
- Corvel Corp.
- Metra Comp.
- Workcare PPO
If your insurance carrier is not listed, please email Andrea, Billing Manager, for verification at email@example.com with your question and contact information.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
If you don’t see your carrier or plan, please call MK at (219) 600-4656, so we can help.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross BlueShield of Illinois
- Cigna Healthcare
- Coventry/Healthcare National
- First Health
- First Healthcare
- Great West Healthcare
- MCNP/Blue Choice
- Medicare (Assignment Accepted)
- National Provider Network
- One Health Plan A subsidiary of Great West Healthcare
- Provena Health
- Unicare PPO
- United Healthcare
Why MK Orthopaedics?
- Joint Replacement Specialist
- Spine Fusion
- Sports Medicine Experience & Expertise
- One-Stop Comprehensive Care
- Injury Evaluation Within 24 Hours
- A Reputation for Real Results